In Store, THIS WEEK ONLY: Our End Cut program is back for a victory lap.
A quick refresher: End cuts are the last few yards of fabric often kept on hand by our manufacturers and distributors when there is no longer enough yardage for more than one suit or coat. We've went ahead and hand picked our own ends from some of the world’s best mills, including Holland & Sherry and E.Thomas - and passed those savings on to you.
The party will get started this Friday, January 27th and run through end of day Sunday, January 29th.
So how does it work?
1. In DC? Drop by the shop. Inquiring from elsewhere? Give us a call.
Pro Tip: Keep your eyes peeled on our Instagram story over the weekend for featured fabric ends.
2. Choose your fabric. We have some beautiful worsted wool suitings and a number of blends for Sport Coats.
Pricing on Fabric Ends: Sportcoat: 895 , Suit: 1195 || Full Canvas, Made in USA
3. Enjoy the READ WALL fitting experience. Batch cocktail by Chris Trepky on tap all weekend.
4. In 6-8 weeks drop on in for your second fitting, walk out not long after with your finished garment.
5. Celebrate accordingly knowing you have the last garment made from that fabric.
Any questions? Drop us a line at email@example.com. Interested? Make your appointment below.